Saturday, November 17, 2012

Day Seventeen: Giving Thanks


I am thankful for my husband. But most of all I am thankful for the time I get to spend with him.
I posted this quote about a year ago with my New Year's resolutions and it has stuck with me ever since. 

"Success in marriage does not come merely through finding the right mate, but through being the right mate."
~Barnett R. Brickner

AND I have to say that Corey tries to be the best husband every single day. Most weeks we only get the see each other on the weekends and he ALWAYS chooses me. I love that we spend every single second together on the weekends. It doesn't matter if we are shopping, vegging out on the couch, going to see a movie, visiting our families, going on vacation, or fixing the toilets....we are inseparable.  Don't get me wrong we have both gotten grief for this either from our friends or family a time or two. BUT Corey is the person I chose to spend the rest of my life with AND I think he deserves my time....

So to Corey thank you for choosing me, you are such a blessing in my life.
AND with each day, I love you more, today more than yesterday, and less than tomorrow.
I hope I make you as happy as you make me every single day! I love you.


No comments: