Wednesday, August 29, 2012

To Much To Do, AND Not Enough Time

I have some many things I would love to blog about and a couple of projects I have even completed.

Things waiting on the sidelines:
  • Knock-You-Naked-Brownies: Done, Photographed, Eaten.
  • Sunburst Mirror: Glued, Painted, and Already Hanging Up.
  •  Dog Pillow: Fabric Sewn, Stuffed, and Slept On.
  • Life: Crazy Busy and Soooo Many Exciting Things to Tell You About. 
  • My book: It Wants to be Read Sooo Bad. 
But instead of writing about all of those exciting things, I am sitting in my bed working. Why,Oh,Why couldn't I picked a regular 9-5???
Oh you know because I love what I do AND all of my sweet babies. They are the only reason I am still working at 8 o'clock on a Wednesday night.  

Happy Hump Day!! Only two days before the weekends!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

KNOCK YOU NAKED BROWNIES ARE VERY IMPORTANT. i did a great job photographing!