Friday, August 24, 2012

Five on Friday {Week 16}

Happy Weekend! Today was a great day and it started bright and early...5:30 to be exact!
1."The moment I wake up
Before I put on my makeup
I say a little pray for you"...nothing like a little Aretha! But seriously I woke up, put on make up, got dressed, and was out the door by 6:15.

2. I saw am beautiful sunrise. God is good!!

3. Gave my self A treat, Hardee's for breakfast! A Friday tradition.

4. Then on my way to work I heard "Achy Breaky Heart" by Billy Ray Cyrus ! Let me just tell you i was OBSESSED with this song as a little girl!!! He was my first concert, AND I probably was only about 3/4 years old when I went.

5. And then on my way home from work I got behind this lovely tractor, luckily for me he turned off. Welcome to Alabama!

No comments: