Last weekend I woke up wanting some blueberry muffins.I decided to go the homemade route and was lucky enough to already have all the ingredients...I bake a lot. It's a problem.
Begin by preheating your oven to 400 degrees.
Mix 1 1/2 cups of flour, 3/4 cup of sugar, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
Pour 1/3 cup of vegetable oil in a measuring cup and an egg and enough milk to make 1 cup. I added about 1/3 cup of milk.
Mix all the ingredients together.
Once you have gotten out most of the lumps add 1 cup of blueberries.
You want to fold the blueberries into the flour mixture, so you don't crush any of them.
I used muffin liners.
This recipe makes six BIG muffins.
Now for the Crumb Topping. You will need to mix 1/2 cup of sugar, 1/3 cup of flour, 1 1/2 teaspoons of cinnamon, and 1/4 cup of butter. Mix this with a fork.
I put the topping on three of the muffins, I wasn't sure how much I would like it. I am not a huge sweats person in the AM. BUT I will definitely add it to all of my muffins the next time I make this recipe. It was soo good!!
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
This recipe was amazing, you could use it with any type of berry/fruit. This will be the only muffin recipe I will use from now on! It was just that good!
Hope y'all enjoy it as much as we did!!
1 comment:
you can make me some and ill pick those up on the way to the beach too hahaha
Post a Comment