Monday, June 25, 2012

My Nonnie

My Nonnie (aka My Grandmother) is the most independent, amazing, strong, faithful woman I know. She was my biggest role model growing up. She taught me about soo soo much; everything from writing thank you notes, to sending birthday cards, to putting on make up and playing dress up. She taught us how important family and traditions are. She is a lady I will never forget and will think about every day. I miss her termendiously and it's only been a week. Our wonderful Nonnie went home last Monday morning, where she gets to see her husband, her granddaughter, and her two oldest sons. I know she is watching down on all of us now. I have another wonderful guardian angel watching over me tonight. I hope one day I am half the lady you were!

I have so many pictures, but their still doesn't seem to be enough of them. 








I miss you and love you!

No comments: