Saturday, June 30, 2012

Five on Saturday??

I completely forgot to blog yesterday! And yesterday was such a surprisingly fun day, I hung out with a couple of girls from work. We shopped, ate to much, went to see an interesting movie, and had entirely had too much fun!

But as amazing as yesterday was today is even better because, today Corey and I have been married six months!!

They say times flies when your having fun, and boy does it! We are having the time of our life being newlyweds and I am LOVING every second of it!

Soo in honor of today, I am going to tell you five amazing things about my hubster:

1. He is the most supportive man I know. He always rises to the challenge, he has been my rock over the past couple of weeks. Thank you!
2. He tells me every single day that I'm beautiful and he loves me.
3. He is the hardest worker I know! He would do anything for our little family. The pups and I are pretty lucky!
4. He puts up with me on a daily basis haha. AND that is pretty trying lately, with me stressing about finding a job and interviews....
5. He make me LAUGH....from drawing me crazy pictures to changing lyrics in a song. He knows how to make me smile!

Happy Half-a-Year!

No comments: