Lets start with this. I don't ever think I have been rejected (maybe by a boy or two, but that really doesn't count). I don't know how I have made it through the last 23 years rejections free, or maybe none of them mattered enough to be scorched into my memory. BUT rejection stinks. Every college or job I have ever applied for or interviewed for, I have received. With that being said...
I had my very first big girl interview last Tuesday for a sixth grade reading teacher AND I didn't get it. I was heart broken because I sooo badly want a job and to prove that I can be an amazing teacher. But if I am being honest with myself, I don't see me teaching sixth graders. My heart is with the younger ones. I absolutely positively loved teaching first grade.
I have FAITH that I will end up where I am suppose to be and that God will put me exactly where I am meant to be.
Good News: I received a call this morning for another interview, so I will need more prayers next Tuesday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment