Sunday, April 22, 2012

Blackberry Cobbler

Corey and I picked blackberries yesterday, so today I attempted my very first cobbler!!

Blackberry Cobbler
recipe from Pioneer Woman

Ingredients 
1 stick of butter
1 1/4 cup of sugar
1 cup of self rising flour
1 cup of milk 
2 cups of blackberries 

First melt one stick of butter (I melted mine in the microwave).












In a Medium Size Bowl. Mix 1 Cup of Sugar.


Add 1 Cup of Flour.



Add 1 Cup of Milk












Mix all 3 ingredients together with a whisk.



Get Melted Butter
 

 Pour Melted Butter












Whisk Together















Now Butter that Baking Dish













Get Your 2 Cups of Blackberries.


Pour Batter into your Baking Dish


Gently Add your Blackberries.



Lastly Take the 1/4 of Sugar and Sprinkle it on Top.



Bake on 350 Degrees for 1 Hour.













This cobble is more cake-like. It is super YUMMY. I will be baking a different cobbler some time soon BUT in the meantime I will ENJOY my amazing dessert with some ice-cream.  

No comments: