Monday, April 23, 2012

Bachelorette and Birthday

Friday(the 13th) was my birthday and my super awesome hubster took a day off work so that we could spend the night together! Which was amazing we went to dinner and I opened my presents....well I opened a card because of course he got me my new camera for my birthday....which I have had for about two months (AND I am still obsessed with it)!!

Then Saturday(the 12th) I went to Birmingham for my best friends Bachelorette Party! Since I am the matron-of-honor I was in charge for throwing it all together and we had an amazing time.
Here are some pictures of the all important details and of course the girls!
The Lovely Bride To Be
My Heart Banner
You have to have THE straws

Rings Pops are a Must
The Dessert Table
Oh Those Cookies
All Her Goodies
Most of the Girls
 
The celebrating is not over yet. This past weekend The Sewell's celebrated my birthday and my sister-in-laws birthday, Morgan. It was the perfect afternoon, we just grilled out and relaxed. Pictures of course:
Corey and I

His precious parents

Getting our Grill on

Took a break to feed the ducks and fish

Blackberries

Played with Puppies

Ate Cake

Max enjoyed some food too!

No comments: