Sunday, March 4, 2012

Life as of Late

Well I am loving life! And I have not always been able to say that, so I am feeling pretty great about this chapter in my life.

I love my husband.
I love my job.
And I love my puppies!

This past week was Read Across America Week and Dr. Seuss' Birthday. So a lot of exciting things were happening in first grade. We had crazy sock day, hat day, and green eggs and ham day, then on Friday the whole school went and saw the Lorax (which was amazing)!

Also this weekend I received the most amazing early birthday present from my wonderful husband! I finally got my Nikon D3100. FINALLY a big kid camera, I have not stop taking pictures since I received it!

I also have an new obsession with car shopping! I really really need one, here is to hoping I can just convince Corey.

No comments: