Well it looks like teaching was a little more time consuming than I originally thought. So I decided to do a blog that summarizes my week. This is how it will probably be for the next couple of months.
Last Week
Monday-Thursday: Was a complete blur and all that I know is that I was exhausted, but had the best time. I love teaching!
Friday: I taught and then I got to go home!! I did not get to Huntsville until about 8:30. My mom and I went to Bonefish and then to a movie. It was perfect I have missed her so much.
Saturday: Was hair day. I was suppose to cut all my hair off, but I chickened out. My mom really didn't want to cut it all off and since she was the one with the scissors she reigned supreme. In the end we cut off about three inches and covered all my grey (Yup, you heard that right, I have A LOT of grey hair and I am only 22) . My sister and I look beautimous.
Then we went to church with the whole Grasson/Johnson clan. Next was Caitlin's Birthday Dinner at Rosie's!!
Sunday: I went to visit my Granny and then headed back to Troy! Once I got home Corey and I had dinner together and watched a movie. It was an awesome weekend....I just wish Corey could have came home with me.
Oh yeah I started reading the Hunger Games. I really wasn't planning of reading them, but my sister wanted them for her birthday, so I bought all three. Then my mom sent her the first one....so I just keep them and got to reading. They really are good, pretty much everything you have heard this trilogy is true. It is also super easy read. I finished the first book in two days!
Hope Y'all Have A Great Week.
No comments:
Post a Comment