Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day Three

Day three we went back to Universal Studios to do everything we had skipped the first day.
 Corey decided he wanted a corn dog. I want you to know that we had to circle the entire park to find this stupid corn dog. Only one booth had corn dogs, so of course I had to document it. Wow I don't think I have ever said corn dog so many time.
The Blues Brothers
I rode the Revenge of the Mummy, Corey is not a fan of heights
This was in line for Disaster! So much fun.
The Men in Black ride was a lot of fun, we got to shoot aliens.
The San Francisco area was the my favorite. I loved everything about it.
My Childhood Hero
We also saw a show called Fear Factor Live. It was so much fun and gross at the same time. Actually park guest participated in the show. And they had to eat yuck things....



After we left the park, Corey and I celebrated our one week anniversary!! We went to one of my favorite restaurants, The Melting Pot. Here is us looking snazzy

No comments: