Oh that morning was an early one. We got up around 3:30 a.m. and left for Orlando around 4 a.m.
The drive started off fine, Corey was driving but once we hit Dothan it got super foggy. Like you could not see 20 feet in front of you, it was awful. AND it stayed that way for at least two hours. Oh yeah and this is what it looked like at 6 o'clock in the morning.
Seven and half hours later we arrived in Orlando. I was super excited! Imagine me jumping up and down in my seat when I finally saw this sign, actually before the sign. I got excited as soon as I saw palm trees!!
We went straight to Universal Studios and enjoyed the rest of the day at the park.
The first thing we did was eat lunch.
And then Corey got a beverage....at a theme park. Who knew you could?
Then Corey humored me. We went and watched Shrek in 4D
And took pictures with Shrek
Happy Honeymoon to Us

No comments:
Post a Comment