Sunday, December 11, 2011

On the Road Again

Well we are on the road again. Since my family lives four hours away, Corey and I travel quite frequently. This weekend we went home because one of my best friends was having a wedding shower. It was such a beautiful shower, she got a a lot of cute Christmas things. Here is Emily with most of the bridesmaids.


Since we are usually in the car for long periods of time we always talk about very interesting topics....today it was baby names. Now this isn't the first time we have talked about baby names. Corey and I decided back in our early dating years what we wanted to name our little boy.  Landon Blake. I love it. Landon is just because we like the name and Blake because it is Corey's middle name.
Girl names on the other hand....nasty subject. We can never come up with a name we both like. But this weekend we came up with the perfect name for a little girl. Chandler Nichole. So cute! Chandler is because of my mom's family, and Nichole because it is Corey's mom middle name. Now we just need a baby......

Happy Weekend!

P.S. I am blogging for my phone, first time ever.
And as I type Corey is jamming out to Katie Perry....so funny!

No comments: