Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Happy Days

Warning: Long Post and A lot of Emotions.

The last two days have been very overwhelming.....

Yesterday I had my "oh crap" moment. I think this was the first time I realized that from this moment forward my life will never be the same; And all the things that are quickly approaching are wonderful things, truly amazing.

But with that said....last night I realized that they would also never be the same.
I have spent the last four and half years of my life in college. My college days are now numbered....7 to be exact. That will scare the pants off anybody. Change scares me and there are about to be a lot of changes coming my way.
I am also marrying the most wonderful man in 24 short days!
How crazy is that....It is pretty crazy if you ask me.

All of the sudden I realized that I was about to be catapulted into the real world AND that I had no "big girl" job. But I will have all of these big girl responsibilities.
I will be a wife....I will have bills.....
Most of my stresses comes from not having a job lined up yet. I want a job so bad, I want to be able to pull my own weight, I want to be able contribute once I get married, I want to be able to buy things, I want to make more then eight dollars an hour
My brain and emotions went into overload.....
So last night I went to bed with a thousand things running threw my head.....I am a big ol' worry wart. I worry and I stress and I like to give myself mini panic attacks. For some crazy reason my head thinks these are fun activities.

But TODAY was a better day!
I KNOW that we are never given something we can not handle!! And although I still do not have a "big girl" job. I do have a good part-time job, and that is better than nothing. I also have one amazing partner in crime (Corey), who always seems to say the right things at the right moments.
I know that in the end everything is going to work out (or at least that is what I keep telling myself).

So I ended this exhausting, stressful, amazing, busy, awesome day with a bubble bath and a good book. Whew.....who knew a day could be all of those things rolled up into one.

like this alot.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Girl I have been right there with you! It really is hard sometimes to realize that you're married & still have no "big girl job" but you just have to remember that he loves you no matter what & 5 years from now you're not going to remember these hard scary times, just the amazing ones! Stick in there, everything will turn out just fine!