We lost something very special in our life today.
We have had our precious puppy Chaco for exactly a year this August. It feels like yesterday when I went to pick him up in Atlanta's crazy airport. Our newest family member had come all the way from Canada to be with us and what a blessing he was.
Today the house is a lot quieter because we are mourning the loss of our sweet puppy. I know some might think it is crazy to mourn over our puppy so deeply, but I truly believe he was a Gift from God.
On Sunday night my sweet puppy was not feeling very well and by Monday morning Corey knew that he needed to go to the vet. So by the time I had gotten home from school Monday, Chaco was already being taken care of by our wonderful vet. Our doctor suggested he stayed over night to be watched after a little more closely. And today when I got out of school I found out that my precious puppy had not made it through the night. He was diagnosed with heart defect that caused his heart values to close.
Chaco we will miss your immensely and you could never be replaced. You taught us love, faith, joy, forgiveness, and you continue to teach us through your death. Today showed me how truly wonderful our family and friends are and how truly BLESSED we are.
Here are some of our favorite pictures:

No comments:
Post a Comment