Sorry that this post is a little long and heavy, but I have so much on my mind and what better way to get it off my chest than to send it out into "blogger" world.
Today has been one of those days. One of those days where mostly everything is going wrong and you just want go give up. But then I remember who I am and who I want to be. And I know that I can't give up and that I won't give up. I will keep my head up high and keep moving forward.
So Today I am challenging myself to be a better person and to not to give up!! I want to live every day of my life striving to be a better daughter, wife, friend, and fiance...just a good person in general. I want to be able to look back and be proud of the person I was/am! I am learning the hard way that if I have hate and contempt in my heart that none of these things would be possible. I am also realizing that I need to think before I speak or act because sometime my emotions can get the best of me.
My new motto is to "Kill Them With Kindness". I know it will be hard at times but in the end there will be a huge payoff. I will be at peace, peace knowing that I am being the best person that I can be. Peace that I have faced my own challenges and I was able to overcome them.
“Remember, always give your best. Never get discouraged. Never be petty. Always remember, others may hate you. But those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.”
-Richard Nixon
No comments:
Post a Comment