Monday, August 15, 2011

It's Been Awhile

Life has been crazy the past couple of days.

Summer is almost over :( I wish it could last forever, I am not ready for my last semester of college to start because once it begins I know it will be over before I blink. The next four and half months of my life are going to be crazy...hello internship and planning our wedding.
I was going to blog yesterday but it was to perfect of a Sunday to spend on the computer blogging. I spent a lazy afternoon with Corey because our schedules are about to get crazy...I will be interning from 7 to 3 everyday and Corey will be working 2 to 10. I do not even want to think about it because I know it going to be awful......

On a happier note we have been very busy bees and have gotten a lot accomplished lately.
So what have we been so busy with...

We finally finished our deck!!

My handy fiance fixed the oven....
 And the first thing we made were brownies....we are fatties

Got new furniture!
love seat

couch
Moved my little sister into Auburn!

And had Corey's Surprise Birthday Party!
... I will post those pictures soon


So that has been our life lately!
Hope Y'all have a Wonderful Week

No comments: