Just keeping it real, I did the chalkboard in under 5 minutes, I have lived in Nike shorts for the past week, and I have no makeup on....
Even better this is an iPhone picture because my camera was upstairs.
How far along? 35 Weeks and 6 Days
Due date: August 7, 2013
Stretch Marks? Still only have three...
Sleep: Sleep has gotten worse this week, I am so uncomfortable at night thanks to contractions
Best moment this week: setting up the nursery!
Movement: He is always on the move
Food cravings: Sweets....and that's not good!
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs/ Symptoms: contractions, I actually had to go to the hospital last week to try to slow them down (hopefully more on that soon, waiting until we get internet). Also I am 1cm dilated.
Belly Button in or out? It’s hanging on for dear life, it’s still an inbetweenie
Wedding Rings on or off? On, but they are getting tight.
Happy or Moody most of the time: So moody this week, oh hey hormones! Nothing fits, I am exhausted, and I am uncomfortable.
What I am looking forward to: Finally getting to hold our little man, this momma is ready!!
Prayer Request: That we continue to stay healthy for the remainder of this pregnancy and during labor.
This week has been crazy, I am hoping to catch y'all up soon. Just waiting for internet because blogging from my phone is difficult. The cable man comes tomorrow!!

No comments:
Post a Comment