How far along? 29 weeks and 6 days
Due Date: August 7, 2013
Stretch Marks? Nope
Sleep: sleeping good
Best moment of the week: being in New York with the famjam!
Movement: I feel him tumbling around and not as many kicks!
Food Cravings: cupcakes...we searched the city for them!
Gender: Boy
Pregnancy Symptoms: back pain
Belly button in or out? It's still a faltie....I can't believe it hasn't popped out yet!
Wedding Rings on or off: on, although I couple of times this week I had to take them off....my fingers started swelling. Like when I laid out by the pool.
Happy or moody most of the time: happy and exhausted.
What I am looking forward to: setting up the nursery, but we still had to move...ah moving while pregnant is stressful!!
Prayer request: That we continue to have a safe and healthy pregnancy.

No comments:
Post a Comment