Tuesday, March 5, 2013

17 Weeks


This week, Baby is the size of a: Sweet Potato

How far along?  17 Weeks and 6 Days

Due date: August 7, 2013

Stretch Marks? Nope

Total weight gain/loss: The last time I weighed myself was at 12 weeks and I weighed 132, at 17 weeks I weigh 142….that’s ten pounds in five weeks. YIKES! The good news is I have only gained 7 pounds since I got pregnant…seeing that my starting weight was 135.  

Sleep: Sleeping is getting a lot harder, I can’t seem to find a comfortable position.  

Best moment this week: Our Gender Reveal Party, it’s one of my favorite pregnancy memories so far!!

Movement: None this week.

Food cravings: Cereal...Fruit Loops to be exact.

Gender:  BOY. In the beginning I was convinced that it was a boy, and then changed my guess to a girl after we saw/heard the heartbeat. I should have stayed with my gut.  

Labor Signs: Nope.

Belly Button in or out? Innie

Wedding Rings on or off?  On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

What I am looking forward to:  Choosing a name….Corey and I cannot agree on anything. We are not arguing about the name, we just can’t find something that we both LOVE!

No comments: