Even before I got pregnant I wanted to have a gender reveal party! There are some many themes out there, it is hard to decide which direction to take. I want to keep our reveal pretty low key. We are just having family and close friends there.....not that I even sent the invites out yet (I probably should get on that). Anyways keeping it low key, with neutral colors (I am really loving gold lately), and grilling out with the family.
One thing I haven't decided on yet is if I want to find out with Corey at the doctor's office or be surprised with the whole family at the gender reveal?!?! Hopefully Baby Sewell will cooperate with us and we will be finding out if it's a beautiful baby girl or a handsome baby boy on February 25.
Here is some of my inspiration....I am really loving making these inspiration boards lately!
1. I love the voting aspect, I don't know if I am feeling the whole wear the pink/blue depending on your guess part though.
2. Voting on the babies name...precious! Even if you don't end up choosing any of these name, I think it would be fun to see what you friends and family thought.
3. Releasing balloons....a must! This is pretty much the whole reason I want to have a gender reveal party. This box is my favorite so far....maybe even spray painted gold???
4. Pendants, I great way to decorated AND it's cheap.
5. Cake or cupcakes filled with blue or pink icing....I am not sure about this, but I do love these little questions mark cupcakes.
6. Old Wise Tales, so your guest can make educated guesses. BONUS this one is on a chalk board.
7. I think it would be cool to incorporate a picture of the ultrasound.
8. Totally cheesy...but I LOVE the Hershey bars. Every party needs a little pink and blue!!

No comments:
Post a Comment