Monday, February 25, 2013

16 Weeks


This week, Baby is the size of a: Turnip

How far along?  16 Weeks and 5 Days

Due date: August 7, 2013

Stretch Marks? Nope

Maternity clothes? I got a new pair of jeans this week.

Sleep: Sleeping Great.  

Best moment this week: Finding out what our baby is!  I am so excited to finally know AND couldn’t be a happier momma! 

Movement: I think I felt sometime last Thursday but haven’t felt anything since.

Food cravings: Salad….

Gender:  AHH, I finally know BUT can’t tell y'all the secret just yet!

Labor Signs: Nope.

Belly Button in or out? Innie

Wedding Rings on or off?  On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

What I am looking forward to: Our Gender Reveal Party this Saturday. I can’t wait to share this exciting new with all of our amazing family and friends who are traveling near and far!!



No comments: