Wow this one is kind of wordy, I am sorry. This is also my last Five on Friday :(
But something VERY exciting is coming to the blog on Monday...
SO check back with me soon!!
Happy Weekend!
This one is going to be kind of hard to follow, but it's my last one. SOO go big or go home! AND we're going big! Lets talk about this week:
1. On Wednesday, we took ALL the students that made their AR goal to the park. This is on our way to feed the ducks.
2. This is a plant craftivity that I created. We are still working on our plant unit. These flowers brighten up our classroom so much, I LOVE THEM!
3. Wednesday was a big day, we got our new washers! It's energy efficient and Amazing.
4. The new Chick-Fil-A just opened, AND I ate it on opening day. Actually it opened at 6 am and I was there by 6:30....can we say obsessed?!?
5. On Friday's I always give my kiddos a fun worksheet. This is so they have something quiet to do when they finish their test early. Today I decided to participate!
6. A Pretty Sunrise on Thursday Morning.
7. I worked at Hook's for the last time, last summer AND our W2's were ready. Soo my best friend and I met for our weekly dinner date and killed two birds with one stone.
8. Last night I went to bed at 5:30 and pretty much slept all night....exhaustion is an understatement.
9. For the first time in a long time, I walked with the puppies....twice this week! That may not seem like much, but I am trying to ease back into exercising. Yay for being healthy.
10. Today's my beautiful Godchild's birthday, so we face timed! Happy Birthday Pretty Girl, I hope you had a Wonderful Day!!

No comments:
Post a Comment