Friday, October 26, 2012

Five on Friday {Week 25}

So at my house we play something called high and low. This is where you tell the best and worst part of your day...so I thought I would bring this awesomeness to blogger land. Boom!

Also....I have two new favorite sayings. Boom: if I think it's something awesome. Boo: if it's not awesome.  So here we go the booms and boos of my day. Also this post is picturless because I was too exhausted to take any...fail. 

Boos:
1. I woke up this morning nauseated, cramping, and with cold sweats. Hello stomach flu, 3 of my kids were out with it today :(
2. I ate awful today, I have been doing really well on my diet but today not so much. I had pizza for breakfast and lunch. 

Booms:
1. It's FRIDAY! 
2. I get to go to the zoo this weekend!
3. AND two weeks from today I will be on VACATION. 


No comments: