I am obsessed with Instagram and have been for a while. I love it so much I wanted to add its goodness to my blog! Bonus it is really easy, and adds a variety of pictures to your blog. Boom!
First you need to go to SnapWidget's Website
Then fill out all of your info.
Username: That is your Instagram user name.
Hashtag: You only fill this in if you want to use certain pictures. (i.e. #halloween, will only show pictures that you have already taken with this hashtag)
Widget Type: I picked the grid.
Thumbnail Size: I picked 300 px. This is the size of your picture grid. This depends on how big your side bar (on you blog) is. Mine sidebar is 375 px. You can find how big yours is by viewing your template. Go to Layout>Template Designer>Adjust Widths
Layout: 2x2
Border: I choose, Yes
Background Color: I left it blank...so it would be transparent
Photo Padding: 5 px
Your almost done, now all you have to do is add it to your blog. After you have filled out all of the information you can preview your widget and then get your code. "Get code", highlight, and then copy.
Next go to your blog and click on Layout. And "Add a Gadget". Then scroll down and choose "HTML/Javascript".
Choose a title and then paste your code!
Click "Save Arrangement" and enjoy your newest Gadget! Hope y'all enjoy!


1 comment:
I am doing this NOW! Great idea!
Post a Comment