Sunday, September 9, 2012

Happy Grandparents Day

Growing up I had two amazing grandmothers and one amazing grandfather! These are the people who gave me tradition, values and endless amounts of love. What more could a girl ask for?!?


My Granny: This amazing woman would do anything for her children and grandchildren. AND gave me the best childhood, our memories together are some of my favorite. She took us camping, fishing, and always had us outside. Hands down my granny has the best biscuit and gravy!! I love her more than she will every know AND I can't wait to see her soon!
 

My Nonnie! This woman was simply amazing. She taught me everything I know about manners; from sending thank you notes to finishing my plate. I miss her more than anyone will ever know and still think about her on a daily basis. I will never forget her faith, love, and joy she had for everyone she loved. Nonnie I miss you and I love you!!

My Pawpaw: He taught his grandchildren the important of hard work and love. He taught me how to the all famous Pawpaw smile AND I can still do it to this day! I love anytime our family gets to spend together, and he always gives us that time. I love you!!


HAPPY GRANDPARENTS DAY Y'ALL!!

No comments: