Saturday, September 29, 2012

Candy Bouquet

 Have you seen these on Pinterest, well I have been wanting to make one for a while...sooo
I decided to make one for my father-in-law's. BUT I didn't think liquor was appropriate, so instead I went the candy route. 
 Men don't care for flowers so....for our 17th wedding anniversary, I decided to make a bouquet of cigars and liquor for Sam.  I think he's going to love it;) Men don't care for flowers so....for our 17th wedding anniversary, I decided to make a bouquet of cigars and liquor for Sam.  I think he's going to love it;) Men don't care for flowers so....for our 17th wedding anniversary, I decided to make a bouquet of cigars and liquor for Sam.  I think he's going to love it;)


First I used floral foam and made sure the bottom of my pot was covered. I had to cut and wedge some pieces in there.
  


 

Next take your candy and add a little hot glue!

Then add you dowel or skewer


AND place the candy into the floral form, arrange strategically.

Next I added a ribbon! 

And a bow!

It's a fun way to give candy as a gift (and it's cheap)!!  BONUS my father-in-law loved it!

No comments: