Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Baby Fever

Have you ever had baby fever? Well I have got it...BAD.

Everywhere I look I see babies, and NOT one ugly baby, all of them are precious and that makes it even worse. Babies are at the grocery stores, on Facebook, Pinterest, and even on my fav reality TV shows (G&B Rancin and KUWTK)! Plus my sister and mom-in-law are sending me baby names every other day...people your not helping the cause!

I am suddenly day dreaming, no OBSESSING about babies. To make to worse I read blogs written by moms or mommas-to-be. Every baby I pass is cuter than the last. I think about having babies, raising babes, dressing babes, baby names, nurseries....you name it, I am thinking about it.

Has this happened to any of you?!?  Do you already have babies? Do you want more babies?! Do you never want babies?

I am no where NEAR ready for a baby.
I've only been a newlywed for about nine months [same amount of time it takes to make a baby ;) ]
I need to enjoy some time with my hubster before a baby is even talked about!!!



Happy Hump Day

No comments: