Friday, August 31, 2012

Five on Friday {Week 17}

This is not a very good Friday because I am sick:(

I was suppose to visit my best friend in Birmingham this weekend, but instead I will be resting...


1. I did treat myself to my weekly "you made it another week" celebration! This morning I went to a place called Village Coffee and it was amazing! I bought a tea to soothe my throat. It will probably be my new Friday spot.

2. I went to school sick..bad idea. I am paying for it now. I feel awful and I am already laying in bed. This is my sickly loot.

3. The fundraising man came to school today AND I got a stash. I put on a happy face for my kiddos.

4. Bruno is feeling a little under the weather too, so we snuggled on the couch!

5. AND I went to the doctor today. I was afraid I had strep, but I don't!! Thank Goodness! My awesome sister-in-law slipped me in, and I avoided the two hour wait! Thank you soo much!

The rest of my weekend will consist of relaxing with the hubster and recuperating, so I will be back to 100% by Tuesday!

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Haha I like the picture you took at the doctor. Can you rate your pain from 0-10?!? :) And it was my pleasure hooking you up with my awesome confections!

Morgan said...

Uh oh connections...not confections!