I am 5 feet and 2 inches and I weigh 136 pounds. I usually wear between a size 6 to 8 pant, and a medium shirt. And I want to lose 15 to 20 pounds.
Sorry about all the stats, but I want to know where I started and where I end up. AND I feel like if I put it out in blogger land that it will hold me accountable. For the next few months I will give updates, healthy recipes, and exercises that I love (if I find any). I envision this being a pretty rough journey but I am determined to do this!!!
![]() |
| The most recent YUCK picture of myself. Not sucking in, true to life. |
Corey wants to lose about 20 to 30 pounds I think. I am not exactly sure his height or weight...opps. He also had already started his diet, and he is totally dedicated (even though he cheats on the diet part sometimes). Like some days he goes to the gym twice a day. He is my inspiration because I can already tell a difference in his body AND he has only been doing this for about a month!
And Bruno doesn't need to really lose any weight, he just needs to get in shape. My poor puppy is spoiled rotten and is NEVER outside.
So the plan less carbs. I guess low carb, I just want to get rid of the bad carbs (white bread, pasta, etc...) and NO sugar. We will see if I can do this!!
I will take any advice anyone can give me, because I have NEVER done this before and I don't want to fail. Wish me luck!

No comments:
Post a Comment