Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Thankful. Grateful. Blessed

I will never say another dirty word about my part-time boss again.

Backstory: I worked at a BBQ restaurant named Hooks for about three years BEFORE I started my internship for elementary education. My boss sooo graciously let me work weekends(during internship) for extra cash and when that became too overwhelming, he said I could just come back after I graduated.
So I graduated college in December and got a job offer to do a long term substitute position in first grade. Well that didn't begin until late February so in the mean time I worked at Hooks.

Present Day: I am almost done teaching, Friday is my last day :(. Soo back to Hooks I go (hopefully just for the summer). I really want a full time teaching job for the fall!!!!
But my boss again graciously hires me back, AND agrees to all of my crazy request.
Soo tonight I am grateful for a job(that will keep me busy this summer) and that I will get to see Corey soo much more!
HAPPY SUMMER TIME

No comments: