Monday, May 14, 2012

Name Picture

I finally got around to making a collage of our name. I saw this AWHILE back, I don't even remember where I originally saw it. But I know you can buy them from any where between $40.00 and $70.00 on Etsy.
I figured I could just DIY it for a whole lot cheaper....so I did.
While I was in Micheal's last week I found a frame with (6) 5x7 pictures going across and it was on sale for $23.00 (normally $46.00). Score!! Then I went to Google and found pictures that would work for our name. Sent them to the photo center and printed. It was Easy Peasy and only cost me a total of $30.00...so I saved some money!

This is what happens when you lay them out for yourself...

TaDa that's our name!



This is our living room. Our house is finally starting to look like a HOME!! And yes this is how my house normally looks. Laptop on the couch, trash on the coffee table, and windows open (usually laundry is on the couch too!)

No comments: