I loved the 12 on 12th idea soooo I decided I would make it a weekly event! You know since photos and I are like best friends FOEVER and obviously I am all into the over sharing!
Just another way to celebrate my most favorite day of the week, FRIDAY, because it screams "Hello Weekend, Hello Time with my Wonderful Hubster, and Hello Relaxation"
Please ignore that grammatical incorrect sentence...my brain turns to mush exactly at 3:20 on Friday afternoon.
Starting at the top left working clockwise:
1. We took reading, language, spelling, and math test.
2. We cleaned our rug, first graders LOVE to help!
3. The test I have started grading...2 down, 4 to go.
4.I walked three miles with the mom-in-law!
5. The precious kindergarteners came to visit and I read them this book then they got paired up with my first graders and drew the characters from the book! They did an amazing job, such a great day!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment