Monday, March 12, 2012

Shopping

OF THE CAR VARIETY...
Corey and I went car browsing this past Sunday. 
We have been toying with the idea of buying me a new car for a while. And I am not saying we will buy a new car tomorrow, but within the next few months we plan on getting me a SUVish like vehicle. I am super pumped because my car is not very reliable and if I ever got hit by anything bigger than a hot wheel, my car would probably crumple. 

First we looked at the Chevrolet Tahoe. This is a car I have been dreaming about for the last couple of years, but surprisingly it wasn't my favorite when we went on this little excursion. I think it just a little to big and bulky for me AND it is the most expensive.

This is my second favorite car. It is super cute and it's the cheapest. The only downside, it doesn't have a third row. It is the Chevrolet Equinox. 

THIS NEXT ONE IS MY FAVORITE. It is the Ford Explorer. She was beautiful, amazing, super nice on the inside, and had the best miles per gallon AND has third row seating. If everything falls into place, this is probably the one we will end up getting! (it's Corey's favorite too...BONUS)


Isn't she cute?!?!
I have also been doing a ton of research for first time car buyers, here are a few websites I found helpful. Hope they help some of you!!

No comments: