Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday Free for All

This title has nothing to do with this post, it's just something I remember for a radio station back home. Lol

This week has been rough. I have been questioning my job (not because I don't love it, because I do). I am just not sure if I want to be on opposite schedules with Corey anymore. As most of you already know, i am teaching and I leave around 6:30 every morning and I get home around 4:30 or 5 in the afternoon. Corey on the other hand leaves for work at 2:00pm and doesn't get home until 10 that night! Well long story short I am asleep by 10, so seeing each other seems pretty impossible during the week. Here is the question I was struggling with all week: what is the point of life if you don't get to spend and enjoy it with the ones you love? I know this sounds a little dramatic and I am not contemplating death or anything. Just maybe getting a part-time job until Corey gets different hours. If you are home with your loved ones every night: enjoy it and cherish it!

But that's just craziness, because I love my job. It is what I was meant to do! And i truly believe that. Thanks to two amazing girls in my life (Megan and Kristen). They helped me realize that I wont be in this position forever and everything we are going through now will only makes us stronger in the end! Of course I already knew all this, but a girl needs some reassurance every now and then!!

So here is to my last day of teaching before spring break! Which couldn't of come at a better time, because I need some rest, relaxation, and quality time with the hubster!!

No comments: