I love Valentine's Day. And I have my parents to thank for that. They celebrate Valentine's day to its fullest and always made a big deal out of this day. They always reassured their love for me and my sister not only on this special day but everyday. They definitely made me who I am today and I can not thank them enough for that.
So since they made Valentine's Day so special for me, I want to do the exact same thing.
I will always make Valentine's Day a big deal not only for my husband but also for my children, friends, and family. You don't have to be married or in a relationship to feel the love.
To feel the love in my house, I decorated.
I am not done decorating yet....but I am not sure what I am going to do next. Here is what I have so far.






No comments:
Post a Comment