Ohh soo much is happening. The good news I have more free time than excepted so I can blog, bad news I have no energy to get creative and crafty...so y'all are left with just my thoughts.
Today was exhausting...which is how I feel every day. Hopefully I will get use to it soon. Now I know why people look forward to the weekends! If you work a "nine to five" you live for the weekends....Friday afternoon can not get here soon enough.
Tonight I went to dinner with the in-laws, took corey dinner then cried because it was the first time I had seen him in four days, and washed a mountain of clothes.
On a more positive note. Corey and I have been exploring the idea of buying a house. He randomly said that if I got a job in the fall we could start the house buying process. So of course I ran with it, and been looking at houses online for the past week! Ah, I can't wait. I am 90% sure I will get a job in the fall...so hopefully we will be in a new house within the next 8 to 10 months!
Oh yeah! I completely forget...when I got home today, I had a present on my front door...a dead mouse! It's was from this precious cat I found a couple of weeks ago. Anyway it was soo gross. Cats leave these things as a sign of "love" but I wish he would just leave me some nice flowers.

No comments:
Post a Comment