Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Sewells

Corey and I met way back in September of 2008 at a BBQ restaurant named Hooks.


In November of 2009 we got our first puppy, Jackson!


In February of 2009 we got a second puppy, Darcy. I have wanted a long haired dachshund for as long as I can remember AND Corey got me one for Valentine's Day.  



 On July 28, 2008 our lives changed forever. We got Engaged!!




In August of 2009 we lost our sweet puppy, Jackson. It is of the hardest things that we have been through together, sounds crazy I know. But we loved this sweet boy and he was our first puppy. He taught both of us so much about love, commitment, and true joy! This was the last picture of the three of us.


 Little did everyone know, we already had another puppy on the way. When Jackson passed away, we had already put a deposit down on a puppy all the way from Canada. At the end of August I drove to Atlanta's International Airport and picked up puppy number 3, Chaco. 


Tragedy hit the Sewell House once again in August 2011. We lost our precious puppy Chaco to a heart defect. This is last picture of the puppies and I


On December 31, 2011 we got married!

AND on January 21, 2012, we got puppy number four. Meet Bruno!!


No comments: