UGH so as all of you know I dislike working at my part-time job. But today I heard some good news!
About two months ago I was offered a long-term substitute job for a first grade teacher who is having a baby. I was getting a little anxious because I had not heard from my principal since I left my internship. But good news he called today, AND I still have the job. She is due in about two weeks, and I can not wait!!!
Soooo I am sure you will be hearing a lot about my first grade babies and how my first "real" job goes. Even though it is not permanent,I can not wait to get my foot in the door. YAY for a step in the right direction.
"Learn how to be happy with what you have while you pursue all that you want."
-Jim Rohn
Happy Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment