Monday, January 9, 2012

Football

Well if you are from the south you grew up with church, great food, and football. And tonight is the night of all nights, especially if you are a SEC fan! Tonight is the BCS championship game against two SEC teams The University of Alabama and LSU. I personally bleed orange and blue! War Eagle, I love them through the good and the bad. And for the next 60 minutes we are the reigning National Champions.

But since my team is not playing tonight I will cheer for my state...roll tide. Those words are so hard to say, lol.

I have loved football for as long as I remember. I started cheering when I was five( that didn't last long, but my love for football remained). My senior year of high school I went to every single football game! I am also a girl that actually knows what goes on during the game. I will watch almost any team play for fun. Most fall Saturdays you will find me at the game or at least watching it on tv (if I don't have to work).

Sooo here is to a good game and a great night with my husband!!

1 comment:

Krysta said...

Thanks for following my blog! I am your newest follower!