This was such a busy weekend.
Friday I crafted. A Recipe box to be exact.
I will probably post on this later....
Saturday I had to work until four. Then Corey took me on a hot date for our monthiversary......Well actually he just wanted to go on a date, and then once we were out and about we realized that we have been married for a whole month. So we celebrated with a couple of drinks! I must say I really enjoyed our date, we went to a dinner and a movie. It was so nice just to have a evening to ourselves with no disctractions. And I have to give all the credit to Corey, because I didn't really want to go on a date.
I wanted to go to eat chili with Corey's family. I love to do anything family oriented. Since my family is so far away, I like to be involved with Corey's family. But I am grateful that Corey took the initiative and took me on a "hot date". It was a lot of fun and is something we need to make more time doing.
Sunday I had to work until four again and then we were suppose to make some homemade pizza....BUT Corey got sick so I just ended up making dinner for the two of us. And now I am taking care of my sickly hubster. Boys are so funny/pathetic. He is acting like this cold is the end of the world. But I don't mind taking care of him! While he sleeps, I get to watch my guild pleasure The Kardashians.
Happy Weekend!
The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love.
~ by Hubert Humprey ~
No comments:
Post a Comment