I graduated on Friday, had a wedding shower on Saturday, and I left my home on Sunday. It has been a crazy busy weekend, but I loved every minute of it. This weekend was the first time that my mom, sister, and grandmother got the chance to meet a lot of Corey's family.......and everything went amazingly smooth. Ours family get along so well, I am very blessed. The whole way back to Huntsville my grandmother was talking about how much we Loved Corey's Family.
Soo..........Here I am, in Huntsville for the next two weeks, getting ready for our wedding. Have I mentioned how amazing my mother is?!? Well she is pretty awesome. For the last six months my mom has been doing all the wedding planning by herself so I could concentrate on finishing internship. The least I can do is come home two weeks before our wedding and help her finish up all the wedding details. But it is going to be the hardest two weeks of my life. I am in Huntsville, while Corey is four hours south because he has to work :(. This is definitely going to be a test on our relationship. I am sure I am going to be stressed and exhausted and lonely the next two weeks. Hopefully I will be busy enough that I wont think about it too much. I will let y'all know how this goes!
Oh Yeah and there is only 7 days until Christmas!!! ....which we will be spending separately :(
Happy Weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment