Buying the Thank You cards that matched our wedding invitation was going to be crazy expensive SO I decided that I would just do it myself. First I ordered a custom stamp from this amazing shop on Etsy. Then I went to Michaels and bought 3 packs of 50 white notecards for $7.00 each. Oh yeah and the ink pad!
I think the older I get the more obsessive compulsive I get, so to make sure my stamp was centered every time I made my own little guide. I just measure my stamp and then cut out a square to make sure it would be centered.
Then I just placed my homemade template on top of the card.........
And stamped, and stamped, and stamped...........
THE FINISHED PROJECT!!!
I am pretty much obssesed with our stamp, I just need to find more ways to use it now!!
Happy Monday!!
1 comment:
Cute!
Post a Comment