Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Wedding Check List

Wow! It has been a while since I have had the time to blog but I promise to try to make more of an effort to get over here!
This week has been a busy once and it is only Tuesday. Yesterday I got a ton of wedding things checked off my list and today I had my university supervisor come in and evaluate my lesson!! Both were very successful...YAY me!

So on to wedding planning!! I am a list-maker and I love to check things off my list, so here is what I have so far.

1. Bought flower girl dresses.
2. Picked out tuxes and have them ready to order.
3. Bought supplies for DIY thank-you notes.
4. DIY wedding programs.
5. Find shoes!
6. Invitaion ordered and on their way!!
7. Address,stuff, and mail invitations.
8. Buy Corey's wedding ring.
9. DIY photo guest book 
10. Book Honeymoon.
11.Buy Wedding Favors.
12. Sparklers
13. Groomsmen and Bridesmaid gifts!
14. MY DRESS FINALLY CAME IN
15. Taxi/Limo
16. Make thank-you notes

ONLY 116 Days to go...Can't until we are Mr. and Mrs.

No comments: