Procrastination is my problem today, I need ALOT of motivation. I have a ton of homework, lesson plans, and wedding things to do....but instead all I want to do is blog, craft, fb stalk, and pinterest.
....So instead of doing my internship seminar hw, 25 lesson plans for next week, or checking something off my growing wedding to-do list I am going to give you a day in the life of Lindsey (fiance, daughter, sister, elementary student teacher, wedding planner extraordinar)
5:00 am -6:30 am
Wake up (hit the snooze a couple of times), get dressed and ready, make my breakfast and lunch. Love on and let out Darcy
6:30 am -7:30 am
Leave the house and drive to my internship. It is about a forty minute drive. Most days I eat my breakfast on the way and jam out to music!!
7:30 am-3:30 pm
Arrive and school and TEACH (my favorite part of the day, I LOVE my job/future)
3:30 pm- 4:30 pm
Leave school and drive home. During this time I usually call my mom, dad, and Corey. I also think... a lot! A hour-ish drive each day is good for the mind and soul.
4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Come home and let out/love on my sweet puppy. Most days I wash the dishes, start a load of clothes, or clean.
5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
I get my exercise on! Lately I have been walking with Corey's mom. But if I do not walk I Zumba!
6:30 - 9:00 pm
Homework usually this means working on lesson plans, article reviews, or writing paper. Then I make dinner or go eat with my in-laws (They are awesome enough to feed me/bring food to me when I am not able to come over)
9:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Take a shower and go to SLEEP (my second favorite part of the day.)
Throw in some fb, pinterest, and blogging...that pretty much sums up my day!
No comments:
Post a Comment