So yesterday was amazing, I was so glad to start my internship (well kind of, technically we don't get into the classroom until Monday).
...But today was not such a good day. Well it wasn't awful either, just one of those days were you feel like having a pity party for yourself. Then you have someone amazing that snaps you back into reality, well that person for me today was Corey. Since he was already at work when I got home from internship we were just texting each other about our day, he sent he a text that asked me how my day was going, since I was already in the midst of my very own pity party (because we can't spend a lot of quality time together along the stresses of internship) I just replied with the usually "everything is fine". AND THEN he reminded me today that we have been together for 2 years and 10 months...yup that was all it took to snap me out of it.
Sometimes you just need a reminder about how wonderful your life is, and it doesn't even have to be anything big. He didn't do any big jestures, he just said he loved me and happy 2 years and 10 months..and although that does not seem that long to some..it is still pretty amazing how much you can love someone in such a short amount of time.
So always remember.

No comments:
Post a Comment