In 5 months and 14 days we will be getting married!! AHHHH, that sounds so crazy!! I can't wait!
So my motivation to look good on my wedding day and honeymoon (which is more important to me because we are going somewhere warm and beachy) has finally kicked in!
I am going to attempt to exercise through zumba. I have only halfway jumped on this zumba train because I have decided to do it in the comfort of my own home, through the kinect version. Which I am super excited to try, I have wanted this game for about two months and tonight I finally purchased it.
I am not the type to exercise! I danced for about 14 years of my life and I was lucky enough that keep me in pretty good shape throughout my high school days. But since I have not danced since high school and that was four years ago...I need to start doing something. I hate the gym and feel completely lost when I enter a room full of machines and equipment I have no idea how to use. I could also do zumba with a room full of complete strangers but I don't think that sounds like a lot of fun either.
So my goal is to lose 10 to 15 pounds by walking my lovely doggies once a day, zumba for at least 30 minutes once a day, and a little change in diet! I will definitely let y'all know how this new adventure works out for me!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment